3 Checklists For The Best Summer Ever
Summer is happening. If you’re like me, you can’t believe it’s almost the middle of July.
With a few weeks before the kids go back to school, it’s time to be intentional about making the most of the remaining time.
NFI has you covered.
We've created handy dandy checklists for your home, your car and your family relationships; assuring you and your family is prepared to get things done and enjoy the summer.
Below are just a few of the ideas you will find on our Checklist for a Stress-Free Summer:
1. Checklist For Your Home
-Are your doors and windows properly sealed?
-Is your air conditioning running properly?
-Does your A/C unit need a new filter?
2. Checklist For Your Car
-Does your car have enough fluids, especially oil and coolant?
-How old is your battery?
-Make sure you have the following items in the car:
- Plenty of water
- An emergency kit with flares, flashlight, jumper cables, and basic tools
- A first aid kit with bandages, Benadryl, antibiotics, and sunscreen (This is a must when traveling with kids.)
3. Checklist For Your Relationships
-Have flextime? Use your extra hours to take a daytrip with your family or a long weekend.
-When’s the last day you spent time with your kids doing something special for them?
-Keep it simple:
- Enjoy a sunset or catch fireflies
- Get wet at the community pool, or just with the backyard hose
- Go for a walk as a family or grab and ice cream cone
With a little planning, summer can be fun and worry-free. The point is to be prepared and spend time with your family creating memories that all involved will remember for years to come.
We have more ideas on how to plan your best summer. Just visit our Checklist for a Stress-Free Summer for more information.
What's one thing you're doing to make summer fun?
photo credit: Daniel*1977